Monday, December 21, 2015

Week Seventy-two: FELIZ NAVIDAD!



This week was completely busy! and i don"t have any idea how to get around in my new area, so that made things a little more crazy haha.

Wednesday we had another Big Bang! Only half of the zone was able the go because the other half got lost on their way to the event haha. It was a lot different than the first one because this time we all just got assigned a different part of the neighborhood and talked to people in the street, but it went well and we shared the gospel with a lot of people :) We had another Big Bang on Friday,  and it was the same with the assignment and everything, but this time the whole zone went! I can almost recite all the words from the video in Spanish because I've seen the video so many times, but its great because its all scripture!

Friday we got to go to the temple :D a family that Elder Martinez baptized, got sealed in the temple and we got to go! Every-time I go to the temple I learn something new and leave edified and strengthened. Go to the temple! you will NEVER regret it!




Friday night we had a stake missionary activity with a play! The play was "Jesus Christ in the Americas" and was very simple, but great! Considering the cast only included about 20 members it was incredible! We had a lot of people come and a lot of friends of members! I also got to see a lot of the members in the other ward "Bosque" and they almost all asked me where my companion got changed to because they thought he got transferred and I was with my new companion in the Bosque ward hahaha.



This next week is going to be even more busy and even more crazy, but I love it! This week we are going to have a Christmas devotional, dinner, and conference with the 3 zones here in the city of Guadalajara! I"m going to get to see a lot of friends and hopefully eat some good food (which is what every missionary is looking forward to). 

This week Elder Martinez and i realized that last year we also spent Christmas together haha that"s gotta mean something right?

My scripture to ponderize John 3:16

Challenge: Enjoy Christmas and remember the real meaning. Remember that the real reason we celebrate Christmas is because our savior was born!!!! One of the members of the stake presidency shared this during the stake activity on Friday: Why do we decorate Christmas trees the way that we do? I"ll tell you why: We put a star on the top to represent the star that testified of the Saviors birth. We put red ornaments on the tree to represent the drops of blood that Christ shed for us, and we put candy canes on the tree to remind us that he is our Shepard and we are his sheep.

Merry Christmas!! #HANACIDOUNSALVADOR #ASAVIORISBORN

Con mucho amor, Elder Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment