Monday, June 27, 2016

Week Ninety-nine: "No te mueras" PLUS: Photos found on Facebook from Sis. Egginton



This week our zone had interviews with President Egginton. I was super excited to get my last interview in before my exit interview that he will give me my last weekend here... But President told us that he wasnt going to interview Elder Clifford or me. these are his words "ill be seeing you guys in a few weeks". Dang! So he didnt interview me :( Its all good though. After he finished interviewing everyone in the zone he talked to Elder Ojeda and I and before finishing the meeting he grabbed my shoulder and said, "Elder Wagner, NO TE MUERAS!" (Which means "DONT DIE!". I feel like that is that everyone has been telling me these past few weeks haha.
 

This week was super busy. We had our zone conference, interviews with President Egginton, and our stake conference. All of this was done from Friday to Sunday, so we were busy planning everything during the first half of the week and then the second half we were busy doing it all. Elder Ojeda and I were asked to give small talks at the stake conference and it was pretty nerve racking. Now that I think about it, im pretty sure there were more people at my farewell talk than there were in the Saturday night session of this stake conference, but im pretty sure I was more nervous this time haha. Everything turned out great though!

During the stake conference, Elder Reyes, an area seventy, spoke a lot about keeping the Sabbath day holy. I looked back on how i had treated Sundays before the mission and realized that when i get back ill have to make some changes on my Sunday behavior! He reminded us of some amazing blessings that we can receive if we keep the Sabbath day holy and keep our covenants.

Challenge: This week is to find a way to change your Sunday behavior and make it more spiritual!

This week i am going to ponderize the scripture Alma 39:14 "Seek not after riches nor the vain things of this world; for behold, you cannot carry them with you."

I forgot to take pictures this week, but ill try to do better this week!

Where's Elder Wagz?




No comments:

Post a Comment