Monday, January 4, 2016

Week Seventy:four: Feliz año nuevo!

I (Pam) received these two photo's live from the Mission Presiden't's wife this week, titled:
"In Leadership Council right now. Great missionary!!!

From Sis Egginton to Pam:
 "We have Leadership Council every month, usually at the beginning of the month, but January is going to be busy.
 So, we get to be with Elder Wagner today!!!


Christmas day skype session photos. 


Singing "The First Noel" to us in Spanish.
Pam requested they sing a Christmas song to us in Spanish.

Matt Ricks posted this on Zach's FB page last week, it's from July,
always happy for surprise photos!


ANOTHER crazy week and this week looks like its going to be the same! Just the way I like it!

Wednesday we had the monthly mission leadership council, so we were there from 9am to about 5pm. we then went to the offices and saw Elder Anderson (a senior missionary who is currently the financial secretary). As soon as he saw me he said "Elder Wagner, I need your help!" hahaha. It turns out that he needed a LOT of help and I needed to stay and help him for the rest of that day and part of the next day. By the time we finished it was 6pm Thursday and we needed to be in our house at 7 because it was new years eve and things get a little out of hand later in the night. So we stayed the night with the secretaries. While arriving to their house they called us from across the street and said proudly "We bought a 1000 piece puzzle!!" while raising it above their heads hahaha. So thats how I spent my new years eve! *Photo attached. We were planning on buying pizza or something and having it delivered to the house, but sadly EVERYWHERE was closed. And of course the secretaries had nothing in their fridge other than a jar of 6 month old salsa... I cant blame them because I wasnt much better when I was a secretary lol.


Friday we had a zone meeting and Saturday we did our weekly planning session, so we only had one normal proselyting day which was Tuesday, but holy cow were we busy!

On Friday we went with a recent convert and helped them start their family history work. To be honest I have never really looked into my own or how to do it online or anything, so I was being taught by my companion along with the recent converts haha! I learned a lot and realized that family history is made pretty darn easy with familysearch.org.

My scripture to ponderize: Matthew 19:21. In this scripture Jesus tells us how we can be perfect!! Read the entire chapter, its great! 

Challenge: Learn more about your ancestors through familysearch.org. I learned a ton using this website this week. So if you haven't started an account or you haven't ever thought about your genealogy, go to this website and learn more about yourself by learning your roots! If you have already started yours, keep going and find more!

I love you all!! Happy New year!!!! Good luck with all your new year resolutions!! one of mine is flossing my teeth everyday... I'm 4 for 4 so far!!!! Have a great week and a great 2016. PS. I come home this year!!

Elder Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment