Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Week Sixty: Transfers


New companions
Elder Gonzalez and Elder Wagner

So last week President Egginton told me he was going to have me train, but i didnt say anything in the other letter because sometimes things change, but now its for sure!!


His name is Elder Gonzalez and hes from northern mexico near texas. HE LOOKS LIKE A MEXICAN AUSTIN FOLSOM! and everyone here says we look alike and i totally see it too haha so he really is my son!! (mission slang for trainee)

Before receiving elder Gonzalez i was reassigned to the offices for a few days and now i am assigned to a new area named Bosques (forests). I dont know the area at all and neither does my companion, so its an adventure!! We somehow found the food appointment today and thats a pretty dang good start!


Also before receiving elder gonzalez i got to say goodbye to elder and sister guillen who are going to finish the mission in about 3 weeks :( im gonna miss them a lot.
I also got to say goodbye to a lot of friends from
 my old area "Cruz del sur" in the offices.

Ricardo Esparza and Enrique (i think) Espin
Last week after writing we went to a market called "San Juan De Dios" which is the biggest market in Guadalajara. i was really excited, but when we got there a guy was fixing a parking meter and when he saw us he said "Elders! youre in the wrong place!" that may or may not have startled me a little bit haha but we went with a member so that made me feel better. While there i bought a bunch of stuff to send home for christmas and some other stuff. Dont worry mom, i already sent the package and it should get there within 2 weeks i think. All throughout the mission everyone always told me there was a wrestler (literally luchador like from nacho libre) whos name is Doctor Wagner, so naturally i was always looking for his mask. I FOUND IT!

Luchador- Doctor Wagner
Challenge: get out of your comfort zone. you cant grow if your in the comfort zone and you cant be comfortable in the growth zone. thats just how it is. the natural man doesnt like change, so get out of your comfort zone and do something that you wouldnt normally do. this is what im going to be doing with elder gonzalez and i know hes going to grow a lot, so join him and take the challenge!!

Thank you for all your support! i love you all!!!!!


another picture of the doctor wagner mask and a sweet mexican hoodie i found.
me and the second counselor of the bishopric in my last area
 brother jesus zertuche
burn line from playing soccer in the sun for too long :(
my son (elder gonzalez)
and daughter (elder zurita) because i trained him in the offices
(mission slang, when you train new elders)


No comments:

Post a Comment