Thursday, September 3, 2015

Facebook Humor from Hermana Egginton

"Hey is that the back of Elder Wagner :) ?
After looking at this photo, knowing that Elder Wagner works in the office, I thought that there was a chance that Elder Wagner, was the person in the background on the far right, behind the Pres, so I asked Sis Egginton, Monday at 11 am, "Hey is that the back of Elder Wagner :) ?" 
 she replied "Actualmento, no :) Lo siento!!!!       
 (I had to go to google translate....."Actually no. Sorry!!!!") 



  "It's Elder Wagner's BACK!"

 The next thing I know Tuesday afternoon she posts, Moe Egginton to: Pam Young Wagner: "It's Elder Wagner's BACK!" 

 My Reply: "ROTFL! You Are So Funny! THANKS!  It's good to see that...
 "You've got his back!" :) 


LOL Another BACK shot of Elder Wagner on the right


It's Elder Wagner's FACE!
(on the left, back row, second in)

No comments:

Post a Comment