Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week Twenty-three and a half: I was planning on sending more photos....

I was planning on sending more pics, but i brought my memory card with music instead of pictures haha sorry! but i have lots of new pictures that i will send next week! 

This week i start my first change alone in the offices. Im pretty scared, but im pretty sure ill be ok. apparently, my trainer said that was learning stuff up until his last week haha so ill be winging it for the next 8ish months! yay! this week wasnt too exciting, just really busy, we are preparing for the changes that are this monday so it was crazy busy. oh and my trainer for the offices is going to be in my old area and replace my trainer! haha i never thought that would happen, but yeah it happened and thats pretty crazy.

-Love you all! Elder Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment