Monday, April 18, 2016

Week Eighty-nine: More crazy critters from Lazaro Cardenas!


This week we had a few more encounters with animals here in Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacan. First we found a bee hive in a tree next to the front door of the church and helped the members take it down. These hornets were literally one inch long! they were like super bees. They didnt have bug spray in the chapel, so my companion got a spray bottle and put some gasoline in it... yeah hes from Kansas so gasoline is like a multi-use solution haha. it worked and i killed one and took some pictures for you guys! Also, this morning Elder Hogge was cleaning up the overgrown garden thing we have and he found a giant toad haha we got pictures, dont worry. Also we caught a gecko that lives in our house. more pics. 







Elder Hogge and i have been working a lot this week with new investigators! I love seeing peoples faces when they hear the gospel for the first time. I cant imagine what my life would be like if i had never learned about the plan of salvation and the importance it has in my life. I cant express how grateful i am for this plan that our father in heaven has make for us. While ive been in the mission i have learned so much about this plan and above all i have learned the importance of the atonement of Jesus Christ and how it is the central part of the plan that we are all in. 

For the challenge this week I invite you to read Alma 7:10-12.

I love you all, thank you all your love and support.

Elder Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment