Saturday, July 25, 2015

Week Fifty and a half: EFY!

This is a sweet hat that was made by a sister in our ward.
Im pretty excited about it. TMNT!

This week we got to go to EFY! it was pretty cool! we taught the kids how to teach the restarotion to their friends using a pamphlet really fast and powerfully and it actually helped us out a lot with using the pamphlets more and having shorter, more powerful lessons. There were about 50 missionaries who went.

me and elder garcia at the efy site

 
While we were at EFY i got to see my ward mission leader from my first area!!
He was there as an ex missionary to help us out.

We were stuck in the offices pretty much the entire second half of the week because we have a sick elder with us and he cant to go out and work in the field, but he is helping me out a lot organizing papers!!

me, elder peterson, and elder starley

I studied a lot of the restoration and im studying a lot of the sermon on the mount, so the CHALLENGE: is to read the Joseph smith testimony in the front of the book of mormon and pray to receive a testimony of it even if you already know! i have found that when i pray to know with more certainty, Heavenly Father gives me even more of a testimony and i love it!

I love you all! 

Elder Wagner





No comments:

Post a Comment