Saturday, April 18, 2015

Week Thirty-six and a half: The week after transfers

Me driving President Camarillos minivan
These last two weeks have been absolutely insane. I have taken countless missionaries to the airport to go home from the mission, recieved a new elder in the offices, and a bunch of other stuff happened that i cant remember.

First, yesterday we went to buy tamales and the lady asked us where we were from and i told her i was from Chihuahua Mexico (because an elder taught me how to use the accent from over there) and she said she wanted to go there so she started to asking me about the weather and stuff and i just made stuff up and tried to hold out untill she stopped. im not sure how i did it, but aparently everything i made up about the weather there was right and she actually believed i am from Chihuahua hahaha.


Ive made about 4 trips to the airport in the last 2 weeks to take people to the airport and its exhausting. not only to i have to wake up super early to take them, i also lose  lot of time in the offices and fall really far behind, so i havnt been able to get out in the area to work and its tough. but today we have plans to go on splits with a member so im going to get something good done today in the field hopefully!

Elder Peterson got to the offices this week to be the replacement for my companion so my companion can be the visas secretary. he is from camas washington and is crazy tall! its pretty weird to have a younger american with me for so much time because i have always been the young american in my districts and have been the one with all the questions, but now im the one with some answers haha. He has one change less than me and actually knows some people who i met in the mtc because he got there  few days after i left. and he had one of the same teachers as a subtitute!

Challenge: read chapter 13 of preach my gospel. I read it this morning and i realized that before the mission i was not doing my part as a member and i felt kind of bad haha but i encourage you all to read it and see how you can be a better help for the Lords work!

I love you all! Elder Wagner

all the financial records from last year i just sent to the area offices in mexico city

me and Elder Denton from idaho
Elder Peterson, Elder Garcia and me in Sister Camarillos car
Super burritos!

Elder Dentons birthday party
Elder Balbuena, Elder Hemmert, Elder Sanchez, Elder Denton, and me

me and Elder Cruz who was my first zone leader ( he just finished the mission)

a big statue of an eagle

Elder Sanchez, Elder Denton, Elder Garcia, Elder Sanchez (another one), Elder Cano and me. Elder Sanchez and Elder Cano had to come to the offices to sign some stuff for a house or something so they were with us for a few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment