Saturday, March 14, 2015

Week Thirty-one and a half: Another week in the offices


Photo: left to right: my trainers trainer, my trainer from the offices, some really really ridiculously good looking guy, and my brother!
This week was a lot more calm, so im trying to get caught up but at least im not falling more behind on the office work! this week i found that im a lot happier when im out of the offices working in the field. sometimes i found myself getting a little down when i was in the offices for long periods of time just thinking about all the work i had, but when i forced myself (i mean my companion forced me) to leave the office work and work in the field i found that i wasnt thinking as much about the work i had in the offices and i was a lot more happy trying to find people and teach them.
This week we had our zone conference with the mission president (wich happens about once every 3 months) and it was great! we learned about how we can work in different ways to overcome common issues that almost every missionary in the mission has with their investigators (not coming to church, not keeping commitments, etc) and it was super helpful. plus i got to see my "brother" of the mission. my trainer from the offices is called my "mom" and right now he is training in the field, so i have a "brother!" ill attach a picture.
Challenge: this week i focused a lot on my prayers and how i can improve them and it really helped me have the spirit more! So the challenge for this week is to look up in Preach my Gospel the section called Pray with faith. if you dont have your own physical copy, heres a link to it: https://www.lds.org/manual/preach-my-gospel-a-guide-to-missionary-service/how-do-i-recognize-and-understand-the-spirit?lang=eng read it and do the personal study activity and watch your prayers improve and faith increase incredibly!!!!

I love you all and i hope you have a great week! With love, Elder Wagner

 a cockroach that was dumb enough to fall into a cup of water and drown itself.

food from Chile that we ate with a sister in our ward.

 Elder Denton in front of the flag of Chile.

No comments:

Post a Comment